Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tips and Techniques Thursday & Blog Hop Winner

Hello everyone, and welcome back to another edition of my Tips and Techniques Thursday.  While it has been a  busy week for me, I want to share a few tips with you this week, as well as announce the winner of my blog candy.  But first, you have to read through my tips and techniques to find out who is the winner.  Okay, I know you can scroll down, but I do plan on being brief.

Have you ever been in need of a scoring tool and did not have one?  Try this ... replace the blade in your craft knife with a paper clip.  Unfold the paper clip and snip off the "u" shape, then insert the cut ends into your craft knife and tighten.  It makes really nice score lines.  You can then use your bone folder to press the scored lines.

A neat little trick to try when cutting foam tape off of the roll is to cut the tape upside down, that is, instead of cutting it with the liner paper up, cut it with the liner paper facing down.  The liner paper will be against the scissor blades instead of the sticky foam, and this will help prevent the foam tape from sticking to your scissors and leaving a lot of residue.

Now to announce the lucky winner of my blog candy from this past weekend's All Things Altered Fall/Halloween Blog Hop, hosted by Pam Bray over at Scrapbook Flaire.   It looks like the winner is ...


Vicki!!!

This is exquisite. What a wonderful project. TFS. I'm a new follower.

Congratulations, Vicki.  I will get this out to you as soon as I get your "vital statistics".  And thanks to everyone who played along.  It was great fun and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. 
Well, that's it for this week.  I hope you will stop by again soon for a visit.  And I hope everyone has a very creative week.
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment