Friday, December 14, 2012

A Very Merry Steampunk Blog Hop Winner

Today I have the great pleasure of announcing the winner of my blog candy from Leslierahye's Very Merry Steampunk Blog Hop held last weekend, on 8 December.  Good old random.org chose number 7, and by my humble calculations, the winner is

CAMILLE SHORT

Congratulations, Camille.  I just need your vital statistics (aka, an address to mail this to you) and your goodies will be on their "very merry" way.  

Here is what Camille won.


Thanks so much to all of you who stopped by to join us on this fun adventure.  Your participation and support means so much to me.   I always appreciate hearing your comments, and I am so grateful for my followers.  You make it all so worthwhile, and I hope you will come back to visit me often.  

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and have a safe, fun, and absolutely wonderful holiday!  

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment