Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sin City Stamps Mini Butterfly Album Continued

Hello everyone!  I have a new post up on the Sin City Stamps blog, and I want to give you a quick preview here. As promised earlier, I have a couple of pages from my Butterfly Mini Book.  You can click on the link to see my earlier post where I decorated the front and back covers.  I am also using
collage sheet images from Altered Pages, so I am combining some of their products with Sin City Stamps' products to show you how well they work together.
Front

Back
Supplies used:

Sin City Stamps:  Butterfly Chipboard BookMannequin Tags 2Love of ButterfliesA Wing Above the RestArt Journaling with Terri SproulArt Journaling with Terri Sproul 2Birds and Clocks
Altered Pages collage sheets: AP-761-Queen of Hearts (lady); AP-1735 Altered Images I (Butterflies); Vintage ATC Sheet III (moth, Kimball label, bottle stamp)
White gesso
Black archival ink; Artprint Brown ink
Distress inks in blues, greens, browns, yellows
Chalk inks in jade, violet, and yellow ochre
Print papers and card stock
Embossing folder

Here is a close-up of the front and back of each page.
Front

Back
Front
Back
I have posted a complete tutorial on the Sin City Stamps blog here.  Two pages done, several more to go.  But between the wonderful Sin City Stamps and the fabulous collage images from Altered Pages, I will get this book finished in no time.  So I hope you will visit both shops and see what wondrous products they have in store for you.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and have a super creative weekend.

Hugs,
Barbara

1 comment: