Thursday, February 6, 2014

Faber-Castell Mixed Medial Mini Journal

Hello everyone and welcome back.  Today, I want to share a little preview of a fun mixed media project I made for the Sin City Stamps Design Team.  We also have the pleasure of using wonderful products supplied to us by our sponsor, Frog Dog Studio .  Included in this month's kit from Frog Dog Studio was this cute mini mixed media journal by Faber-Castell.  The book has six, heavy duty chipboard like pages, but I only finished two pages, front and back.  Here they are:
Front Page 1 and Page 2

Back Page 1 and Page 2
Supplies:

Frog Dog Studio:  Mixed Media kit containing Faber-Castell mini mixed media journal
       Pan Pastels Magenta, Permanent Green
         Sofft Art Sponge
     Collage sheet of Valentine images
          Domino love charms
          Faber-Castell Gelatos

I have a complete list of supplies and a tutorial on the Sin City Stamps blog, so I hope you will visit me there as well.  Be sure to check out all the new stamps and fun products in their online store, and while you are shopping around, check out these awesome kits and products at Frog Dog Studio.  And please come back to visit me here on my blog to see what I come up with for the rest of those pages.

Have a wonderful, warm and crafty weekend.

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! This is beautiful!!! Love the images here! So much detail on each page!

    ReplyDelete