Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mixed Media Journal Fun with Sin City Stamps and ComposiMold

Hello everyone.  Today I am going to share a project I made using Sin City Stamps and a really fun product  called Composi•mold reusable mold making material.  I started this Faber-Castell mini mixed media journal in a previous post, entitled Things I Love.  You can see my previous post by clicking here.

To learn more about Composi•mold, I found a wonderful video tutorial here which explains how easy it is to use.

Here is the first side:


Here is what I did to the reverse side.



Supplies:

Sin City Stamps:  DressformsWing-It 
Composi•mold reusable mold making material
Mixed Media Mini Journal (Faber-Castell)
Burnt Umber acrylic paint (Plaid)
Copper Gilder's Paste (Altered Pages)
German Scrap (Altered Pages)
Scor-Tape (Altered Pages)
Versamark Ink
Black embossing powder
Distress Inks, Stains, and Markers:  Rusty Hinge, Brushed Corduroy, Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint; Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo (Tim Holtz)
Crackle Accents, Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Niji Water Brush (Altered Pages)
Metal embellishments (various)
Helmar 450 glue



Complete directions for how to make these embellishments can be found on the Sin City Stamps Blog.

I hope you are enjoying all of this month's DT posts and inspiration using stamps, embellishments, and Composi•mold.  As I said before, this is so easy to use and lots of fun.  I hope you will give it a try.  Be sure to pop on over to the SCS Store to see all the new products and the SCS Blog for tons of inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful and creative weekend.

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Brilliiant Barbara, love the theme and the result looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete