Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Classic Masculine Card with Spark

Happy Independence Day!  I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful holiday with family and friends.     I am so excited to get to play with my new Sin City Stamps collections.  I love making cards, and my father's birthday is coming up.  I thought the Classic Spark stamp plate images would work beautifully for a masculine card, as well as my "go to" Art Journaling with Terri Sproul stamp sets.




Check out How to Make a Masculine Card by Barbara Rankin on Snapguide.

I hope you enjoyed my masculine card project today, and will try making one of your own with these techniques.  Oh,  by the way, have you seen all the new stamps and chipboard available at Sin City Stamps. They are awesome.  I even have a new Gothic Shrine chipboard piece that will be super fun to alter and decorate.  Stay tuned for more on that, because I am going to have a giveaway for one.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out the rest of the team's projects this month over on the Sin City Stamps blog.

Have a happy and safe holiday.

Barbara


No comments:

Post a Comment