Sunday, December 14, 2014

Quick Christmas Card with Pam Bray's Christmas Collection

Hello again.  Barbara here with another special post today.  I am still having a ton of fun using Pam Brays Christmas Collection rubber stamps.  As the holidays draw closer, I am making cards that are much quicker to make, but look great!   

This is a regular A2 size green card.  I embossed a slightly smaller piece of red card stock with a roses embossing folder and adhered as my second layer.  Then I die cut the snowflakes from white card stock and adhered.  

Now for the fun! I stamped the candles twice onto white card with Memento black ink.  Then I colored with Copic markers and cut out one completely, and the second one I cut out only the holly leaves.  I used pop dots to raise the candles above the snowflakes. I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap of green print card with green StazOn ink and cut into a ticket shape, wrapping a bit of baker's twine around it.  This was adhered directly to the card.
And here is a bit of a close up of the dimension I got by using pop dots on the candle centerpiece.  I also added a few drops of red Pico Embellisher to the berries.
And there you have it, a really quick and easy card that you can make multiples of in a jiffy. 

Supplies: 
Sin City Stamps:  Pam Bray's Christmas Collection rubber stamp set 
Card Stock:  Green, red, white 
Copic markers in reds, greens, yellows 
Irresistible Pico Love Letter Embellisher 
Roses embossing folder 
Snowflake die cut 

I hope you enjoyed this fun and super quick Christmas card.  Check back for more inspiration from the rest of the team, and thanks for stopping by. 

Have a wonderful, creative week! 
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment