Saturday, January 24, 2015

Meet the New Sin City Stamps Design Team

Yep, it's that time again.  A new six month term and a new, well, almost new, design team.  I am thrilled to announce that I am still working with Sin City Stamps as a design team member, along with some fabulous new artists.  I hope you will stop by the blog and check them out.  You are just going to love the creativity from each of them.
And while you are at it, I hope you will visit the shop and check out the new stamps and stencils that await you!  Here are a few to entice you!
Terri Sproul's Number and Symbol Set

Fun Backgrounds by Pam Bray
Words and Labels By Pam Bray
Terri Sproul's Alphabet Set

And don't forget the fabulous selection of stencils that Sin City Stamps carries.  Stencils are big right now, and here is your chance to get some of the latest designs.

Aren't they fabulous?  And there are so many more, too many to show here.  So hop on over to the store and see all the new designs.  And be sure to visit the blog to enjoy what the new team has in store for you.  

Have a wonderful weekend, and stay crafty, my friends!

Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Congrats I cannot wait to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris. And congrats to you too. I know I will enjoy working with you, too!!!

      Delete