Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Unruly Paper Arts Guest Artist Spotlight

Hello everyone!  I am so excited to share with you that I am in the guest artist spotlight today over on the Unruly Paper Arts blog.  I hope you will stop by and check it out, and hopefully leave me a comment and let me know you were there.
This month's theme is Fully Booked.  I think you know what that means.  Each of the talented artists will be sharing something book related with you, and so far, there is so much inspiration, you won't want to miss a second of it.  Today, I will be sharing an altered book project with you.  I hope you will pop on over to the UPA blog and let me know what you think of my book.  I am very proud of it (if I do say so myself) and I hope you enjoy it!

If you have a little time, you might want to check out my artist spotlight earlier in the month on the Unruly Paper Arts blog by clicking the link.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful and creative week!

Barbara xo


No comments:

Post a Comment