Friday, October 16, 2015

Ravenswood Manor with ColourArte

Hello and welcome everyone!  Well, here we are in the middle of October.  My, the time is flying so fast, and Halloween will be here before we know it.  I love making Halloween projects, and my ColourArte paints are waiting to turn this cute little birdhouse die from Eileen Hull into something spook-tacular!



I made a video tutorial to share the creative process and show you how wonderful the ColourArte products are, and how well they work together.





Just for fun, here are a few still photos of the project, but I hope you will take a few minutes to watch the video to see the creative process, as well as watch how well the ColourArte products work.  If you like my video, I would appreciate if you would give me a thumbs up, and subscribe to my youtube channel so you will be the first to know when I post my next video.















In honor of those we know who have battled with this disease, please be sure to make a generous donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation

Supplies used:

ColourArte Radiant Rains Shimmering Mist:  Snapdragon

ColourArte Radiant Rains Dauber:  Solar Gold, Mallard Green, Yellow Rose, Rich Cobalt
ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glaze:  Carmen, Key Lime, Clear Clear Glaze Medium
ColourArte Primary Elements:  Vanilla Bean, Mandarin Citrine, Burnt Umber, Smokey Diamond

Other:

Black chipboard
Black card stock
Sizzix/Eileen Hull 658451 Birdhouse 3D 
Sizzix/Tim Holtz 658248 Mini Spider & 31
Sizzix/Tim Holtz 657458 Mini Bat & Skull Set
Sizzix/Tim Holtz 658725 Mini Owl & Crescent Moon
Sizzix/Tim Holtz 6572908 Mini Branch & Leaf Set
Tim Holtz THS014 Shatter layering stencil
The Crafter's Workshop TCW 169s Mini Kasbah 6x6 Template
Red liner tape
20 gauge copper wire
Miniature Halloween Ravens (Michaels)


I hope you enjoyed my video project today, and please visit ColourArte for some fabulous products to use in your next art project.

Happy October to you all!!!


Barbara

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing!! I have not been able to watch all the way through, but will later on- just had to tell you how awesome this project is! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, this project is ahhhhmaaaazing! The way you used the paste with the stencils, the flowers and just the right embellishments! I love the added spider webbing but it still looked awesome with out it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful - I love it and your video was wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete