Friday, October 2, 2015

Mixed Media: Think Pink Art for Breast Cancer Awareness Journal Page

Welcome, my fellow ColourArte-ists!  As most of you may already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  So, today's blog post is all about thinking pink.  I have made a video tutorial for you to watch my process as I transform a chipboard art journal page using this theme, as well as those awesome shimmering watercolors we've come to know as Twinkling H20s (aka Twinks), and a fabulously fun water droplet texture stamp from Designs by Ryn, our sponsor this month.  These stamps are high quality, deeply etched, and stamped with precision.

So, grab yourself a beverage, sit back, and enjoy the video.  Please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my youtube channel if you like the video and want to see more projects!




INSERT VIDEO

Supplies:
ColourArte Think  Pink Twinkling H20s set (contains Dreams Bloom, Good News, Hopeful Honeysuckle, Lucky Apple, Courageous, Luv U Pink)
Colourarte Twinkling H20s Sky Blue and Wintermist Gray
The Crafter's Workshop 12x12 Exploration stencil
Design's by Ryn Water Droplets texture stamp
Derivan Mixed Media Adhesive
Golden Light Molding Paste
#2 Round brush
1/2" angle shader brush
Versafine Deep Lagoon Ink Pad
Versafine Black Ink Pad
Colorbox Charcoal Chalk Ink Pad
Prima #555382 Alphabet stickers
Prima Script paper pad
Chipboard

In honor of those we know who have battled with this disease, please be sure to make a generous donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.



I hope you enjoyed my video project today, and please visit both ColourArte  and Designs by Ryn for some fabulous products to use in your next art project.

Happy October to you all!!!

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Barbara this is gorgeous!! I love your dripping wings- your colors are fabulous! beautiful my friend and such great information on the post!!
    hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete