Friday, December 18, 2015

ColourArte Mixed Media: Christmas Snowflake Home Decor

Happy Holidays to one and all!  I am so excited to share another video tutorial with you today as part of the ColourArte Video Creator team.  Although I doubt we will have a white Christmas here in the mid-South, I was very much in the mood for seeing snowflakes, so I made my own.



Here is the video for you to enjoy.



Supplies Used:

ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glazes
  • Oyster
  • Celedon
  • Autumn Skies
ColourArte Twinkling H20s

  • Burnt Umber
  • Hunter Gray
  • Icicles
  • Douglas Fir
  • Jasmine
  • Snapdragon
  • Wintermist Gray
  • Egyptian Gold
  • Blue Ice
ColourArte Radiant Rains Dauber
  • Blue Ice
Other Supplies Used:

Snowflake Icon  (Paper Studio)
Merry & Bright wooden cutout (Michaels)
Snowflake wooden cutout (Michaels)
Bazzill 6x6 Antique Aged Paper pack
Jenni Bowlin ST866 Pointed Star stencil (6x6)
Snowflake Paste (Finnabair)
Soft Gel Matte (Golden)
White Gesso (Liquitex)
White Crackle Paint (DecoArt Media)
Flowers (Paper Studio, Prima)
Christmas Sprays (Hobby Lobby, Dollar Tree)
Cheesecloth
Stickles Stardust glitter glue

If you liked my video, I sure would appreciate if you would give me a thumbs up.  Also, I regularly post new videos each month, so if you subscribe to my YouTube Channel, you won't miss when new video projects come out.

As always, thanks for stopping by today, and have a very Merry Christmas!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment