Friday, December 4, 2015

Vintage 3D Christmas Ornament Video Tutorial

Happy Friday to you!  Today I want to share my new video project for the ColourArte Video Creator design team.  I found these paper maché 3D stars at my local craft store, and best of all, they were on sale.  I know you have seen these before, but I hope you will be inspired to see how easy it is to decorate and turn into a beautiful ornament for your tree, or even for gift giving.



The video is fairly short, which is unusual for me, but like I said, it is really quite easy.  So, enjoy!



ColourArte Supplies Used:

Radiant Gels Dimensional Paint:  Emperor's Gold
Silks Acrylic Glaze:  Fuzzy Peach, Pink Anthurium, Chestnut Brown
Primary Elements: Clear Glaze Medium

Other Supplies Used:

Golden crackle paste
Golden soft gel (matte)
Liquitex white gesso
DCWV music sheet paper
Ashland Holiday Home Accents garland
Petaloo  cream flowers
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue

I hope you enjoyed watching that, and please be sure to give me a thumbs up if you liked it, and if you want to continue to see more video projects like this, then please subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking here.

Have a wonderful weekend, and stay crafty, my friends!

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Barbara,
    So gorgeous! I love the wonderful vintage you created - it really is wonderful. And, the flowers/embellies are just perfect. Your video was awesome!

    ReplyDelete