Thursday, February 4, 2016

Two Mixed Media Heartfelt Cards

Hi everyone!  Are you ready for another video tutorial?  I hope so, because I have one for you, and this is so easy and so fun, you won't believe it until you see it!   Learn how easy ColourArte products can turn a sheet of acrylic paper into a beautiful background to use for your cards, scrapbook pages, art journals, and so much more.


I have made a short video tutorial to share this process with you. I hope you enjoy it!



Supplies Used:




Other Supplies Used:

Strathmore 436 lb. 12x12 Acrylic Paper
Cardstock:  Light green, dark purple, glossy gold metallic, glossy green metallic, pearlescent 
Eiffel Tower image from note card
Versamark ink pad
Clear embossing powder
Leaf Green archival ink (Ranger)
Crafty Individuals CI-430 rubber stamp 
Paper Parachute AT-002 Grid rubber stamp
Sizzix 38-0156 Hearts die
Paper Studio Stickabilities Inspirational Phrases Foiled stickers
Purple rhinestone stickers (Recollections)
DecoArt Satin Finish varnish

I hope you enjoyed the video and perhaps inspired to give it a try.  I think I could become addicted to playing with all these fabulous colors.  Be sure to visit ColourArte for more color choices and inspiration, too!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful, creative weekend!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment