Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Meet the New ColourArte Design Team

Hello friends!  I am so happy to announce the new design team for ColourArte!  And I am thrilled to announce that I am once again a part of the team for the rest of the year!!!!  Yippee!!!  

I will be making video tutorials to hopefully inspire, and perhaps entice you, to "play" with these wonderful products.  My goal is always to inform and experiment with the products, and pass on what I learn to you!  It's not hard, of course, but if you have never used them, it is always fun to have someone tell you what to do, and sometimes, what not to do.  Right?  

The entire team will be doing the same on either the ColourArte blog or on the ColourArte YouTube Channel.  So check us out, because we are ready to share our projects with you!  


Here are a couple of links for you to stay up-to-date on all the goings-on, as well as special sales, and even monthly challenges and giveaways.  

Please visit the ColourArte Blog at

You can find all the video tutorials on the ColourArte Youtube Channel at

Like us on Facebook at

ColourArte products are available at

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey through the world of mixed media!

Barbara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment