Friday, September 16, 2016

Mixed Media ATCs with Vivid Ultra Metallics

Hi everyone!  I love texture, and what a fun and easy way to play with different textures and to try out different techniques than on ATCs (Artist Trading Cards).  I also love beautiful colors, and just had to play with my newest Vivid Ultra Metallic Colors from ColourArte.  


I hope you will come along and play with me while I show you what I did in this video tutorial.   



Supplies Used:

Vivid Ultra Metallics
  True Metals Dragon Gold
  True Metals Autumn Flame
  Douglas Fir
  Teal Zircon
  Sunflower
  Bolivian Blue
  Red Poinsettia
White gesso
Wallboard paper joint tape
Wallboard fiberglass joint tape
Honeycomb die cut
Medium weight chipboard
3D gloss gel medium
Variety of laces and fibers
Heart shaped corrugated tag
Stickers and embellishments


Let me know what new ideas and techniques you come up with while you play.  It is hard to stop!

Thanks for stopping by, and make time for creative play!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment