Friday, September 2, 2016

Video Tutorial with ColourArte Vivid Ultra Metallics and Gel Press Printing Plate: Part 2

Hi everyone!  I have been have so much fun with my ColourArte Vivid Metallics and my Primary Elements pigments, so I wanted to share this video tutorial I made using them, along with my Gel Press printing plate.  It is very addicting and you just want to make one more sheet, just one more.

I decided to turn my printed sheets into an art journal page.


So here is my video tutorial.  I hope you enjoy it and are inspired to give these techniques a try.


Here are a few more closeups of some of the sections of the page.  Unfortunately, it was very difficult to get the beautiful shimmer and shine, as seen in person, but if you use your imagination, you can get the idea.




A complete list of supplies used are posted in the description area below my video.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a creative weekend!

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Oh Barbara, this piece is absolutely stunning and so creative. The combination of your gorgeously layered, gelli print papers and the various media used just creates such a wonderful background.Thank you, for now I have another exciting way to make a beautiful, interesting background. I haven't the ColourArte media, so I will have to do with what I've got. I am ordering some of the Solution, for I know, I will get much use and pleasure from using it. This piece is my favorite, I think, so much of your art is "one of my favorite!" This one is a gem.

    ReplyDelete