Friday, December 16, 2016

ColourArte Mixed Media Christmas Ornament Remake

Hello friends!  I just wanted to share my latest video tutorial of a very large Christmas ornament I found in my local craft store.  I thought the decorative elements were pretty, but the color was not really to my liking.  So, I decided to use my beautiful ColourArte paint products to personalize it.



ColourArte Supplies used:  

Silks Acrylic Glaze
  Celadon
Vivid Ultra Metallics
  Solar Gold
  True Silver
The Solution
Primary Elements
  China Black
  Forest Green
  African Jade
  Black Emerald
  Bronze Medallion
  Burnt Umber

Large Christmas Ornament (16" long) (Michaels)
White gesso
White crackle paint
Assorted Brushes
Sponges
Gold cording

I hope you were inspired by my video and learned a few things along the way.  I also hope you would consider subscribing to my channel, and please be sure to give me a thumbs up!

Thanks for watching, and have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment