Saturday, May 20, 2017

How to Make an Acrylic Skin for Jewelry Making

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to take a moment to share my newest video tutorial using ColourArte's Vivid Ultra Metallics to make a marbelized acrylic skin to use in a bezel for a beautiful necklace, but it doesn't stop there.  These skins can be used in a wide variety of mixed media and art applications and sized to your needs.


See how easy it is to make!


I hope you  enjoyed my project and video.  If you liked it, I would really appreciate a thumbs up, and comments are always appreciated.  If you would like to see more videos like this, please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel.


ColourArte Supplies Used:
Vivid Ultra Metallics:
  Bolivian Blue
  Solar Gold
  Teal Zircon
  Jasmine
  Snap Dragon
  Wine & Roses
  Siam White
  China Black

Other Supplies Used:
1" square Silve Bezel
Golden Polymer Medium (Gloss)
Clean Water
Mini Cups for Mixing
Food skewers or craft sticks (for stirring)
Pin or Needle
Craft Mat
Ice Resin

As always, thanks for stopping by, and remember to take time to play!

Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Barbara, I love this technique! As always, you always come up with such gorgeous pieces and I am truly inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cheryl, I am so glad you enjoyed my project and that I was able to inspire you. It is so easy and I hope you will give it a try. Thanks so much for stopping by. xo

      Delete