Friday, July 21, 2017

Some Acrylic Pouring Fun with ColourArte Vivid Ultra Metallics

Hi everyone!  Today, I want to share my first acrylic pour using ColourArte Vivid Ultra Metallics.  If you've been here before, you know how I like to experiment, and so this video will do just that.  I decided to try playing with the pour to see what may or may not work.  I hope you will join me for this "adventure".  



Supplies Used:
ColourArte Vivid Ultra Metallics
  Bolivian Blue
  African Jade
  Lemongrass
  Pink Azalea
  Solar Gold
Americana Lamp Black acrylic paint
8"x8" canvas
Flood Floetrol 
3-in-1 All Temp Silicone
Silicone brush (Prima)
Aluminum foil roasting pan (Dollar Store)
Push Pins

I hope you enjoyed my project today.  I would love to hear what you think, and if you have any questions, please leave me a comment below.  I will check in and try to answer them.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a super day!

Barbara

3 comments:

  1. Your experiment turned out beautifully. I am going to have to get some Flowtrol. I have the silicone and paint, and this does look like a fun way to experiment, which is different from the dirty pours I have seen. It all looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl. I really did have a lot of fun "playing" with paints and products, and I know you will really enjoy it, too. I hope you give it a try and share it with us. :)

      Delete
  2. which is different from the dirty pours I have seen. It all looks fun.


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete