Friday, November 17, 2017

How to Mold ColourArte Radiant Gels and Vivid Ultra Metallics

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a really fun project using ColourArte's Radiant Gels 3D Dimensional Paints and Vivid Ultra Metallics.  I am going to show you how to use these products in silicone molds for making your own dimensional embellishments to use in your art.

I've prepared a video tutorial of the complete process, just click on the video below.



CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

ColourArte Supplies Used:
Vivid Ultra Metallics
  Pink Azalea
  Olive Vine
Radiant Gels
  Emperor's Gold
  Periwinkle
  Yellow Rose
  Olive  Vine
Primary Elements
  Golden Nugget
Spatula
Soft bristle brush
Silicone Molds 
 purple mold (Wow)
 pink mold (eBay)

I hope you enjoyed this project and video tutorial today.  This is really fun to do and the rewards are fabulous.  I think these molded items turn out awesome,  and I hope you will give them a try with your paints, or even your clay products.  

Thanks so much for watching and have a wonderful week!

Barbara

4 comments:

  1. Barb, you always come up with such clever ideas! This one is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Cheryl. I always love to hear from you, and I am so glad you liked my project. Thanks again for all your support! xo

      Delete
  2. Gee, Barb, thanks alot. Just what I need - another must-have list of supplies :P

    Seriously, this is a terrific idea - I love the coloring and shimmery quality the final pieces have. I've used other products for molds but then have to paint and finish them to get that effect. How terrific to get it in just the molding!

    Thanks for sharing - btw - great video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tristan. You know how much I value your opinion, and I so appreciate it. I'm kind of hooked on molding things, and this was a fun and easy way to use my molds. So glad you enjoyed my video, too. Thanks for watching and for all your support ! xo

      Delete