Friday, March 16, 2018

How to Decoupage Napkins Onto an Art Journal Page

Hi everyone!  Today I have another video creator tutorial with ColourArte for you.  If you collect pretty napkins and you're not sure what to do with them, this tutorial is for you.  I will show you how to decoupage napkin images to an art journal page, but the process would be the same for any surface.



CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

ColourArte Supplies Used:

Silks Acrylic Glazes
  Pixie Pink
  Sunflower
  Carmen

Radiant Rains Dauber
  Passionfruit
  Solar Gold

Twinkling H20s
  Siam White
  Sky Blue
  Dreamsicle
  Sweet Lavender

Other Supplies Used:
Brea Reese Titanium White texture paste
DecoArt Matte Medium
Golden Retarder
Dylusions 5x8 stencil - Alphabet Border Small
Magnolia/butterfly printed napkins
Tim Holtz CMS060 Slight Alterations rubber stamp set
Tim Holtz Quote Chips
Black Soot Distress Ink
Jet Black Archival Ink
Black Fine Sharpie Pen
Uniball Black Vision Elite roller ball pen
Blending tool (Ranger)
Assorted Brushes

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and have been inspired to give these techniques a try.  Thanks for watching, and have a wonderful, crafty week!

Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Lovely page! I really enjoyed watching your process. I just used a napkin that had some coffee cups stacked together and when I glued them down they of course change color and I wasn't pleased with them. Haven't had a chance to go back and work on them to lighten them up but glad I saw your video, now at least I have some idea on how to do it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alicia. So glad I was able to help. Thanks for watching my video too!

      Delete