Saturday, November 10, 2012

Announcing The Robin's Nest Home for the Holidays Blog Hop Winner


I want to thank everyone for joining us on November 3rd for the Home for the Holidays blog hop with both design teams from The Robin's Nest and  Helmar Adhesives.  And now, the moment has come to announce my blog winner of The Robin's Nest $10 gift certificate to use in their online store.

And the winner is ...

Brenda Burfiend

Congratulations, Brenda.  Here is what Brenda had to say:

"oh my, words can't even describe my feelings right now. I am in awe in what you created. This is so incredible. I love how you turned it into even more by adding your booklet. This is wonderful.
I'm a new follower now also"


And thanks so much for becoming a follower of my blog.  I hope you will come back often.  To claim your prize, please send your e-mail to Rachel O'Crowley at robinsnestscrap@gmail.com so that we can get that out to you.

Thanks, everyone, and have a wonderful week.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment