Friday, August 3, 2018

How to Make a Rusty Grungey Tag Background with ColourArte Vivid Ultra Metallics

Hi everyone!  Welcome back for another video tutorial using ColourArte Vivid Ultra Metallics.  I started working on a Prima chipboard tag because they are super heavy duty and will stand up to a lot of weight.  I added Prima IOD molded pieces to the tag, some art stones, and started adding my colors.  I didn't know where it was going to take me, but I was super happy with the results.  My background began looking very rusty and grungey, and who doesn't like rust?

Here is my video tutorial showing my process.



CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

ColourArte Supplies Used:
Vivid Ultra Metallics
  China Black
  Siam White
  Bolivian Blue
  Teal Zircon
  Burnt Umber

Other Supplies Used:
Chipboard tags Large (Prima)
Pre-Molded Pieces (Prima IOD Molds)
Studio 490 Crackled Texture Paste
Texture Pebbles, Boulders, Sand (Brea Reese)
Fast Grab Tacky Glue (Aleene's)
Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive
26 gauge aqua wire
Metal embellishments
DIY embellishment (see link to video tutorial:  https://youtu.be/5piXvFE3kcI)


I hope you enjoyed my video, and I would love to hear what you think.  Please give me a thumbs up, and it sure would be terrific if you would consider subscribing to my channel.

Thanks so much for watching, and have a super crafty weekend!!!

Hugs,
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment