Thursday, October 12, 2017

How to Make Quick & Easy Halloween Candles From The Dollar Store

Hi everyone!  I have a quick and easy Halloween candle for you to make, whether just for fun, or for your  home décor.  Since I found these at my local Dollar Store, you can make lots of them for your holiday decorating or gift giving, They would also make nice party favors for your guests to take home.








Here is a short video tutorial showing how easy these are to make, and they look great!



Supplies Used:

GSL Trick or Treaters Border (contact store)
GSL Rickety Fence With Cats
GSL Spooky Shape Set
Battery-operated candles (Dollar Store)
#48 Glama Natural Clear Translucent Parchment Paper
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter
Xyron machine or doube sided adhesive sheets
Halloween Ribbon
Decorative Punches (grass) (fence not used)

I am also entering this in the PaperArtsy 2017 Topic 14 Glitter Challenge.  Unfortunately, I didn't use any PaperArtsy stamps or products, but I was totally inspired by the JoAnns blog post, and I used a lot of glitter on the background vellum paper.  

I hope you have been inspired by my project today and will check out the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts shop to see the fabulous Halloween collection (and more) for all your holiday decorating.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful week!

Barbara

2 comments: