Friday, August 18, 2017

ColourArte Mixed Media Textured Tags by Barbara Rankin

Hi everyone!  Today I have a couple of textured tags to share with you that I hope you will enjoy.  I will show you one tag with molding paste and a stencil, and one tag using Creative Paperclay® for some spectacular texture.  Of course, the finishing touches are using ColourArte's Primary Elements Artist Pigments.  These colors are so beautiful, and there are so many to choose from.



I hope you will enjoy my video tutorial here!




 CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

ColourArte Supplies Used:

Primary Elements Powdered Pigments
  African Jade
  Sunburst
  Ancient Coin
  Bronze Medallion
  Burnt Umber
  Rose Gold
  Yellow Rose
  Moss Agate
  Mandarin Citrine
  Black Orchid
  Bolivian Blue

Other Supplies Used:

Tags from Product Packages (Prima, Graphic 45)
Golden Molding Paste
Creative Paperclay®
Honeycomb Texture Sheet
Rebecca Baer ST-614 Urban Jungle Stencil
Jewelry Findings
Metal Embellishments
Tim Holtz Quote Chips
Tim Holtz Trinken Pins
Various Ribbons
Aleene's Quick Grab Tacky Glue
E6000 Glue
Shabby Shutters Distress Ink
Black Archival Ink
Script rubber stamp
Krylon Gold Leafing Pen

I hope you enjoyed my video today, and I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  As always, I appreciate your stopping by, and have a wonderful, crafty-filled week!

Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Another terrific video, Barb. It never occurred to me to play paper clay onto a texture plate. What a great idea! These tags are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to tell you how absolutely gorgeous these tags are Barbara! Superb!
    hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete