Friday, August 4, 2017

Part Two - Finishing Acrylic Poured Canvas with ColourArte

Hi everyone.  Today I am sharing the second part of my acrylic poured canvas video tutorial in which I did a lot of manipulating and experimenting with pouring products and, of course, ColourArte.  You can CLICK HERE to see that first video.  

The canvas has completely dried since taping of that video, and here are photos of how it looks now.


 


Although I did not get very many cells in this pour, I still thought it was pretty, but not quite pretty enough to stand on its own as a piece of abstract art.  So, I decided to use it as my background for an assemblage piece.  In the second part of this project video tutorial, I will show you how I finished the piece and hopefully saved it from trash can.  I hope you will gain some inspiration from my second part of this video tutorial here.  



CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

ColourArte Supplies Used

Vivid Ultra Metallics
  True Metals Dragon Gold
  True Metals Autumn Flame
  Solar Gold
  Pink Azalea
  Teal Zircon
  African Jade
  China Black
  Sunflower
  Bolivian Blue
Radiant Gels Dimensional Paint
  Copper Pearls

Other Supplies Used

Golden Light Molding Paste
DecoArt Media White Crackle Paste
Gyspy Soul Laser Cuts Diamonds Texture Sheet
Sizzix 656562 Key & Keyhole Bigz Die
Black Chipboard
Graphic 45 metal brads
The Crafter’s Workshop TCW380s Mini
  Grandma’s Doily stencil
Krylon Crystal Clear Coating spray
Ranger Blending Tool
Kanban Flight of the Butterflies paper collection
Frayed Burlap distress ink

I hope you enjoyed today's project, and I am always pleased to have you stop by.  Thanks so much for watching, and have a super day!

Barbara

3 comments:

  1. Barbara, this is just stunning!! Bravo!
    Hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful canvas with these wonderful colors. Great technique!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete