Saturday, December 1, 2012

MY BLOG HOP WINNER

Hello everyone, and welcome back.  Today, I have the great pleasure of announcing the winner of my blog candy from last week's All Things Altered Winter Blog Hop.  I selected a winner randomly using random.org, who chose #23, and that is:

KAREN LADD

Here is what Karen had to say:


This fabulous mailbox is magical! Loving the colors you used and all that sparkly elegance!

Congratulations, Karen.  I just need your address so I can send your goodies out to you.  You can e-mail me at Threads18@aol.com.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for visiting and following my blog.  I will strive to always share something interesting and inspiring with you, and I hope you will come back often.  Thank you so much for your support.  It really means a lot to me.

Have a wonderful crafty week!

Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Just got your email and sent my address. Thank you so much for your blog hop inspiration and blog candy. I love your style and have been browsing a lot of your other projects! So excited to be a winner!

    ReplyDelete