Monday, October 5, 2015

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Monthly Blog Hop: October 2015


Welcome to the October Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop! You should be coming to my blog from the ever-so-talented Teresa's blog.  After visiting me, hop over to the very creative Marisa's blog next! To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog.  

I found this teapot shaped chipboard mini in the Michael's dollar bin some time ago. I bought several of them to use as mini albums with different themes.  Quite a few years ago, I found this pretty paper from Die Cuts With A View (DCWV) called Linen Closet.  Then I was on this Alice in Wonderland kick and found collage images, stamps, printed fabric, etc., from various sources which shall remain nameless since I cannot remember them any more.  In any case, I hoarded them for awhile, until I came across (unearthed) my stash of chipboard teapots.  Well, as they say, the rest is history.

I present to you my Alice's Adventures in Wonderland mini album. I did a lot of fussy cutting, some appropriate die-cutting, and embellished with a variety of "stuff" I had been hoarding, or perhaps waiting for just the appropriate project.  Well, that sounds like a plausible story, so I think I'll keep it.


Front cover

Inside front cover and Page 2

Pages 3 and 4

Pages 5 and 6

Page 7 and inside back cover

Back cover

Here is the list of the participating Bloggers. Make sure to hop along and say hello! 

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop List:
Gloria Stengel (you are here)
Vicki Robertson
Debbie Seyer
Ginny Nemchak 
Pam Bray
Jacquie Southas
Glenda Brooks
Amber Milone
Tracey Sabella
Donna Idlet
Bonnie Garby
Nancy Dynes
Wendi Robinson
Teresa Horner
Kathy Clement (on vacation, hop on to Barbara's Blog)
Jan Ennenga (on vacation, hop on to Barbara's Blog)
Barbara Rankin
Karen Zueger-Brownell (on vacation, hop on to Marisa's Blog)
Marisa Job
Christy Houser

I hope we have inspired you to join us every month and de-hoard those supplies! 

Have a wonderful and creative weekend, but most of all, have fun!!!

Barbara

15 comments:

  1. Love this mini album, Barbara! Teapots are one of my favorite subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun is that ( yep I have that album in my stash ... one of my UFO's ) so love what you did ... Alice and wonderland is so fun; so remember Linen Closet too (LOL ) ... so much inspiration here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the teapot album and all the detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect papers to use with a teapot album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful and to think it all began in a dollar bin at Michaels! Amazing finished project! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara,
    Your teapots are just beautiful - I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely perfect teapot usage Barbara!! What a find , and so perfect for Alice! I love this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous album. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a tea lover, so this is definitely my cuppa tea! And I love that you went with an Alice in Wonderland theme...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the teapot mini and fun Alice embellies!!!! too dang cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just sooo sweet! I have this chipboard album too...it is in a bin with a boot shape, a house shape, a star shape, a camera shape...you get it, right?! LOL I also have a hoard of Alice papers and stamps from when G45 had the Wonderland collection...maybe I should use them? LOL

    ReplyDelete