Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy 4th of July

I just want to wish each and every one a happy Independence Day.  I made a quick card for the occasion.


I made the card from 6" x 8-1/2" red card stock, folded in half.  Cut blue layer 3-3/4" x 5-1/2".  Resize and print collage image to 3-1/2" x 5".  Add punched red photo corners and adhere.  Easy peasy.

If you want to bling it up a bit more, as I have done, I simply added some Wink of Stella to the flag, the eagle, hat and collar.  Here is a close-up of how these pens add just a touch of sparkle.

Supplies used:
Altered Pages:  AP-161 Americana collage sheet; Wink of Stella pens (Red, Blue, Clear)
Red, blue card stock
Martha Stewart photo corner punch

I hope you will stop back by tomorrow to see my new post and tutorial up on the Sin City Stamps blog.  In the meantime, thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful, safe holiday!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment