Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sin City Stamps Design Team Announcement


Hello everyone.  I have some exciting news to share with you today.  I am so pleased and honored to announce that I am going to be on the Sin City Stamps Design Team for another term.  I have been with them since the beginning, and am so very proud to continue to work with this wonderful company.

I also want to let you know about a few of my favorite new products that are now available.  First, I am in love with the new Hot Air Balloon Chipboard Book.

As a matter of fact, I just released my very first Youtube video featuring this cute little book, which you can view here.  


In addition, I have designed a Shrine Chipboard Book, which, although not a new design, one that I have adjusted to my own specifications.  This little beauty can be used as either a triptych, or cut apart to use as a book. I will be showcasing this in the near future, and probably try my hand at  a second Youtube video.  


My newest favorite stamp set is the Up Up and Away 2 set, which I also featured in my Youtube video.  Here is a look at the wonderful images on this plate.


I could go on and on, there are so many new products and fun images, but let me just invite you to visit the Sin City Stamps online store to see all the new items, and if you visit the Sin City Stamps blog, you will get tons of inspiration from the team.

As always, thanks for your support and for stopping by today.  Hope to see you all next week with my first project post for the new term.  We have a lot in store for you over the next few months.

Happy crafting!

Barbara


No comments:

Post a Comment