Monday, January 21, 2013

More CHA 2013 Favorites

Hello everyone.  Welcome back to my blog.  Today, I am going to share a few more of the wonderful new products I saw while at CHA Anaheim.

The Buckle Boutique had a fantastic product that I had never seen before.  It is called Dazzling Diamond sticker sheets.  They are adhesive backed sheets that can be cut with scissors, paper cutters, and most die cut machines, even your Cricut.  The stones are actually a soft resin material that can be cut right down the middle.


Pretty, isn't it?  I don't know how many colors they carry, but there were quite a lot.  In addition to these beauties, they also carried large sheets of glitter vinyl sticker sheets in many colors.  


These sheets will also go through your cutting machines.  And just imagine, these sheets are large enough to cover a book or a box.  Wouldn't that be super blingy cool?

Now, for you steampunk lovers.  Solid Oak, Inc. carries a fantastic line of steampunk inspired charms.  If you like Tim Holtz's line of charms and adornments, then you will certainly love these as well.  There are wings, owls, birds, bird cages, keys,  hearts, dragonflies, pocket watches, gears, tiny bottles, etc.  In addition to steampunk, they also carried a variety of other charms, so there is something to please everyone.  


I hope you have enjoyed this edition of my favorites I saw at CHA.  I will post more as I think of them.  In the meantime, I have provided links to each of these companies so you can view more of their wonderful products.  I do not receive any kick backs.  These are just things I saw that I like.  

Enjoy and happy crafting.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment