Friday, January 25, 2013

Sin City Scraps Design Team Announced


Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog.  Today, I have some exciting news to share with you all.  I have been chosen to be a member of the brand new design team for Sin City Scraps.  I absolutely love their stamps, matching dies, and stamping accessories, and I know you will, too.  Their stamps are high quality rubber and they have such wonderful designs.  Sin City Scraps, located in North Las Vegas, NV, is a complete source for all of your rubber stamps and accessories.  
Did you know that some of their stamps are designed to coordinate with select Lifestyle Crafts (aka Quickutz) dies?  That means no more fussy cutting those images.  The dies will do all the work for you.  Isn't that fabulous?  Also, their stamps are designed, pressed and packaged in-house, enabling them to charge less than their competitors.  They also stock Miracle Tape in six different widths, as well as Miracle Sheets, and just recently added Sticky Thumb Adhesive products. 

I am so honored to be a part of this new team, and I will endeavor to bring you the best creative ideas possible.  So, I hope you will check back often, and please be sure to visit the Sin City Scraps blog regularly to see what the rest of the team is "cooking up" for you.  

Many thanks for all of your support and your time spent visiting my blog.  Here's wishing you many happy hours doing what you love, creating art.  

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment