Thursday, April 17, 2014

More Card Fun with Sin City Stamps and Ecstasy Crafts

Hello everyone!  I am happy to share my second Sin City Stamps post for April.  As mentioned before, we are cross-promoting with Ecstasy Crafts.  They sell tons of fabulous products that you just don't see anywhere else.  The best part is that they blend so well with Sin City Stamps products to inspire your creativity.

When I received the Natural Beauty stamp plate from Sin City Stamps, I could hardly wait to use it.  It has the most beautiful images of ladies and botanicals.  I was just waiting for the perfect product pairing to use it.  I think I found it.  So I made this card for today's project.


Supplies used:
Sin City Stamps:  Natural Beauty; Bingo
Ecstasy Crafts:  Ornare Vellum Embossing/Piercing Template-stars (PR0565); Starform 7034 Deco Sticker - Wavy Borders
Pre-printed 4-1/2" x 6-1/4" card (Gartner Studios)
90 grit gold glass glitter, gold microbeads
Vintage Photo, Old Paper distress inks
Memories black ink
Copic markers

Here are a few close-ups to show the dimension.

Finish off the inside with this beautiful sentiment from the Bingo stamp plate using black Memento ink. This is one of my favorite sayings and I think it goes so well with the Natural Beauty images.  
Please visit the Sin City Stamps blog where I have included complete details on how to make this natural beauty.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please be sure to visit Sin City Stamps for your stamping, chipboard and stencil needs, and Ecstasy Crafts for their selection of paper crafting tools, stickers, and embellishments.  

Have a wonderful, crafty weekend!  

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment