Thursday, January 15, 2015

Art Journal with Sin City Stamps

Hey there, fellow stampers!  Today I am going to share my last post with Sin City Stamps for this term. But, the good news is, I am not going anywhere.  I am continuing my tenure with the design team for another term.  I guess they just cannot get rid of me!

I am going to work in my art journal again, and I want to share a few techniques with you that I have learned along the way.  I can only share this teaser with you.  However, for a complete step-by step tutorial, please visit the Sin City Stamps blog.


Here are a few closeups around the pages.






Supplies:

Sin City Stamps:  Wildlife stamp set; Terri Sproul's Leaves stamp set; Sin City Wings stamp set; Chicken Wire Stencil;
Cottonwood Press Canvas Notebook
StazOn ink pads: Black, Blue Hawaii, Gothic Purple, Emerald City, Spiced Chai, Claret, Orange Zest
DecoArt Modeling Paste; Matte Medium; Crackle Paste; Misters:  Yellow Green, Turquoise, Orange, White; Burnt Umber; Titanium White Antiquing Cream
Golden Retarder
Charcoal pencil, blending stump

I hope you enjoyed looking at my project today, and don't forget to check out the Sin City Stamps online store for new stamp sets and stencils.  They have quite a nice variety for your mixed media projects.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!

Barbara

1 comment: