Friday, March 6, 2015

ColourArte Art Journal Techniques

Hello everyone.  Today, I am sharing my very first post with the new ColourArte Design Team.  I can only give you a sneak peak at my project, which means you will have to click here to see my full tutorial and project.


Supplies:

ColourArte:  Radiant Gels Dimensional Paint:  Guatamalan Green, Indian Copper, Emperor's Gold
Radiant Rain Color Concentrate (daubers): Mallard, Nutmeg, Mediterranean, Wine & Roses
Radiant Rain Shimmering Mists™: Autumn Leaf, Butternut, Seafoam, Key Lime, and Teal Zircon

Other:
Unbleached muslin
Joint compound (Home Depot)
AP 2065 Fly With Steam collage sheet (Altered Pages)
Chicken Wire stencil (Sin City Stamps)
Mini Bee on Time stencil (TCW)
Rubber Stamp:  Worn Alphabet (Tim Holtz)
Black archival ink (Ranger)
White gel pen
Tiny Text Stickers (Cosmo Cricket)
Bird stickers (Studio 112)
Charcoal pencil (black and white)
Blending stump

For my first project, I thought it would be fun to make an art journal from fabric. What better way to test out new products than in an art journal. Like I said, I can only give you a few glimpses, and here are a few to hopefully entice you!
Stop by the ColourArte blog daily to see more of the fabulous creativity from the fabulous design team.  And be sure to stop by ColourArte to get your hands on some of these wonderful paints!

Thanks for stopping by, and stay crafty, my friends!

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Art Journal page, so full of vibrant colors and details.

    ReplyDelete