Friday, November 20, 2015

Mixed Media: Christmas House Gift Package/Home Decor

Hi everyone!  I have another ColourArte Video Creator tutorial for you today.  I've been shopping at the Dollar Store again, and I found this cute little box that is shaped like a house.  With the upcoming holidays just around the corner, I thought this would make a beautiful gift package for someone special, or turn it into a decorative holiday home decor piece.



To see how easy and fun this is to make, check out my video tutorial here.



ColourArte Supplies used:

Radiant Rains Daubers
Solar Gold
Egyptian Gold

Silks Acrylic Glazes:

Oyster
Fern
Stargazer
Vintage Mint
Carmen

Primary Elements Arte Pigments:

Vanilla Bean
Ginger Flower
Azurite
Bashful Blue


Other supplies used:

Gina's Designs Lasercuts:  Border Stick Shell, Snowflake Shape Set, Cottage Windows Small
Altered Pages Collage Sheet: Victorian Christmas
Dollar Store house shaped box
Spellbinders Die D-Lites Edwardian Door
Cream card stock
Stencils:  TCW169s mini Kasbah; Ranger Dylusions Alphabet Border small
Distress ink: Antique Linen, Pumice Stone
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Paper Studio Glue Stick
Liquitex White Gesso
Golden Light Molding Paste
DecoArt Media White Crackle Paste
Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue Crystal
Ranger Emboss It Clear Dabber
Stamp-n Stuff Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder
White 99grit German Glitter

If you like my project today or have any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you.  If you would like to see more video tutorials, I would love for you to subscribe to my youtube channel, by clicking here, or in the video.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful holiday!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment