Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sin City Stamps Presents The Wizard of Oz and 18 New Stamp Sets

Hello everyone.  Today, I want to show you one of the new chipboard book products and matching stencils and die cuts from Sin City Stamps.  This is the Tin Man Chipboard Book, and I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it.  I've had this Graphic 45 paper collection sitting around waiting for the perfect moment to use it.  And here it is.  Sin City Stamps is releasing 18 new stamp plates, and three of them are from The Wizard of Oz, and all of them will be available to purchase next week, beginning 9 June.  So, I decided to get my book ready so that when I get the stamps, I can "go to town" working in my book.  I have posted pictures of the new stamps at the end of my post, but first, lets look at the book.
Supplies used:

Sin City Stamps Tin Man Chipboard Book; Lion Die CutLion StencilScarecrow Stencil;  Scarecrow die cut TIn Man Stencil; Tin Man die cut Girl Stencil; Girl with Dog die cut
Graphic 45 8"x8" Magic of OZ paper collection
Core-dinations card stock
IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko IrResistible Bronze Texture Spray; Memento Luxe Peanut Brittle;
Derwent Inktense Blocks
Black gesso
Ruby Slippers and Tiara glitter glue
Metallic rub-ons Kit #1
Rays embossing folder

Directions:

Here is what you get when you order the Tin Man Chipboard Book.   Isn't this just adorable?  (NOTE: The paper is not included).
Here is an example of what you get when you order the matching stencils and die cuts. This one is the Girl Stencil and matching die cuts. The die cuts come solid and in outline form. Can you see the possibilities:
For complete directions on how I put my chipboard book together, please visit the Sin City Stamps blog.

And here are the 18 brand new stamp plates being released next week.  The first three are going to be used in my Tin Man Chipboard Book.  I can hardly wait to get them.  



















 Well, are these stamps just awesome?  I want them all. Please stop back next week to see what I have added to my book, and any other creative activities I can come up with.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to visit the Sin City Stamps online store for all of your art stamping needs.

Have a wonderful, creative weekend!!!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment