Thursday, June 19, 2014

Embossing Resist Techniques with Sin City Stamps

Hello everyone.  I hope you all have had a wonderful week and are ready for a fabulous weekend.  Today, I want to share a couple of embossing resist techniques that are more of those oldies but goodies.  I made a similar card using part of this metal foil sheet, and on my desk was the section I had cut off.  I did not want to throw it away, so I made this card in a similar fashion.  Nothing goes to waste, especially if it is metal.

Check out How to - Embossing Resist Techniques by Barbara Rankin on Snapguide.

I hope you have enjoyed my project today, and will visit the Sin City Stamps blog often for more inspiration from the rest of the team.  And stop on over to see all the newest stamps and product releases in the online shop.

Have a wonderful, creative weekend!!!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment