Friday, March 25, 2016

Shabby Chic Needle Book with Eileen Hull's Sizzix Dies

Hello everyone.  I am so excited to share my post with you today.  I was asked by Eileen Hull, one of Sizzix very talented designers, to do a guest spot on her blog.  She designs the most amazing dies for paper crafters, and is the inventor of the fabulous "scoreboard" dies.  As a matter of fact, I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of her newest dies, the sewing Needle Book.  I am so in love with this sweet little book that can be cut from scoreboard, mat board, chipboard, and paper.  

Here is a picture of this sweet little book that I turned into a notebook to carry in my purse.  It is quite versatile and, besides the obvious, can be used for many things.  Please visit Eileen Hull for a full description and more photos of my project.



As always, thanks so much for stopping by, and have a very happy and blessed Easter!

Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on guest designing for Eileen!! What a gorgeous notebook!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara - gorgeous piece and just left Eileen's blog - congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete